Index Card 25

ICAD 25
Fabric, thread and watercolor paint
Index Card Paper
4"x6"
off-prompt

Here I was getting a little bit more creative with the fabric!
When I made this I really didn't thought thru step by step before making it.
First I drew everything on the card, then drew the birds on the fabric and glue each one on the card. Then added the branch, after I decided a sun would look good on the top right. Added the clouds then I decided to use watercolor paint for the sky! Kind of crazy to use the paint last instead of been the first thing. Anyway the leaves came last and the sewing.
This is why index cards come handy!
Any idea its worth trying in index cards, if the idea develops well it can even be use for a journal piece even a painting. For me this cards are studies. I always learn something from each one, in this case incorporating mix media. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment