Mark Mothersbaugh

The Contemporary Austin
was
 exhibiting on February 13- April 17, 2016
Mark Mothersbaugh works: Myopia

I was able to attend this month before it ended!
It was amazing to be there. I hadn't had that feel in a long time!
To be surrounded by artwork
to feel inspired and wanting to create at that moment.



         Here are some of the pictures I took while admiring Mark Mothersbaugh's works of art.
              I am just sharing what I saw. This is not intended for commercial use of any kind.




                                                There was photographs of the music band DEVO
                                                                 A performative artwork








                      The last photographs are from the room that has Mothersbaugh's series of postcard-sized drawings. He started producing daily since 1970. The drawings are mainly in pen and ink and there's more than 30,000 cards.

                                                     I definitely enjoyed this exhibition!!












                                             







0 comments:

Post a Comment