ICAD 1

ICAD 1
Sharpie Fine Pen
Index Card Paper
4"x6"


This year ICAD creative challenge has started!
It is 61 days from June 1st to July 31st.
Here is the link for more info:
http://daisyyellowart.com/vividlife/index-card-a-day-2016-index

This year I want to use the ICAD Themes!
The first week theme is about, inspired words, typography, found text, poetry, old books and list-making.
I chose typography and this awesome quote from Forrest Gump movie.
Each day has its own uniqueness just like a piece of chocolate; it could be very sweet or just right, not so good or the best one you ever had!

I'm excited to participate in this challenge for the third time!
I no longer have a Facebook page, that's where Daisy Yellow has a group for 'icadians' to share their cards, I will be posting mine here, in Pinterest, and in twitter.


0 comments:

Post a Comment